Meet Amanda, our Assistant Controller. Amanda is a very important part of our front office and our BDI family. She is in charge of financials, inventory, banking and the fintech service. Amanda has been with us for 20 years now, starting as a cashier. She is always in a great mood and willing to help anyone who asks. In her spare time, Amanda enjoys spending time with her husband sipping on a few Angry Orchards or going on fun adventures with their 4 children.
Thanks for all you do Amanda!
BDI Community Involvement
Beverage Distributors is always involved with something great in the community. In the month of November we are planning for the holiday season and our giving tree. Stay tuned for more to come!
Some of our holiday partners are:
The Hope Lodge of Greater Cleveland
Ronald McDonald House
Cleveland department of Children & Family Services
What is Beverage Distributors doing to combat COVID-19 with our employees & retailers- UPDATE
The CDC and Health Department of Ohio have given us great guidance as to help our employees and retailers. Below are just a few ways we are implementing at BDI.
- Social Distancing throughout the entire plant
- Limiting hours open to the public. Mon-Fri 9am- 3:30 pm
- All drivers, sales reps have received medical disposable gloves, masks (both disposable & washable/reusable), hand sanitizer and wipes. These are to be used after each individual stop
- Everyone is frequently reminded to stock up on these products when at our warehouse
- Our employees are out early in the mornings before peak shopping time as much as possible and out of the accounts before peak shopping times.
- Our front office employees and daily in house sales employees are currently working on a rotating schedule to help keep exposure levels low
- BDI has implemented a new cleaning company throughout our plant
- BDI has offered all employees a chance to have their personal vehicles cleaned out by the Emergency Clean Team LLC. BDI also had all of our equipment/vans/fleet cleaned as well.
- Doing our best to adhere to ever changing policies & procedures handed down to us by our chain accounts.
CRAFT SEASONAL SPOTLIGHT
THE BREW KETTLE
A Christmas Ale packed with the spices of the holidays; cinnamon, ginger, orange & lemon peel, and a sleigh load of honey. A beer that’s loaded with holiday cheer! 8.2% ABV
Make sure to check out our website for updates and a complete list of what we carry!
You can also access FINTECH (automatic transfer of funds) registration on here as well. Make your business more safe by eliminating cash transfer of hands. Click below to fill out the form.
SAM ADAMS WINTER LAGER
For cooler nights, lean on Samuel Adams Winter Lager. An easy drinking smooth and malty with a bright clementine aroma and warming holiday spices like cinnamon and ginger. Especially refreshing during holiday meals and celebrations
Color: Deep ruby and bright
Aroma: Bright clementine orange aroma accented by spice notes of cinnamon and ginger
Taste: Hints of spice complement of rich maltiness of light caramel and roasted malt, with a touch of bitterness.
Mouthfeel: Medium bodied, round mouthfeel
Finish: Smooth and warming with a hint of citrus in the finish
6nr, 12nr, Draft (1/6 & 1/2 BBL)