Meet Nick Gasparro, one of our veteran drivers who is always willing to help out the team in any way needed. Nick has been with BDI for 9 years and
currently services the Kamms Corners area in Cleveland. Nick’s favorite beverage that BDI carries currently is Waterbird’s Ranch Water and enjoys it at home while he works on refinishing his 1967 Mustang. Congratulations also goes out to Nick who just got married in September.
Thanks for all you do Nick!
The Alzheimer’s Association was extremely grateful and BDI was glad to be a part of it!
What is Beverage Distributors doing to combat COVID-19 with our employees & retailers- UPDATE
Beverage Distributors is hosting a vaccination clinic for our employees on Friday, August 13th at BDI. We have over 20 people signed up for this clinic and we are on our way to being close to 70% vaccinated as a company!
The CDC and Health Department of Ohio have given us great guidance as to help our employees and retailers. Below are just a few ways we are implementing at BDI.
- Social Distancing throughout the entire plant
- Limiting office hours open to the public. Mon-Fri 9am- 3:30 pm
- All drivers, sales reps have received medical disposable gloves, masks (both disposable & washable/reusable), hand sanitizer and wipes. These are to be used after each individual stop.
- Everyone is frequently reminded to stock up on these products when at our warehouse
- Our employees are out early in the mornings before peak shopping time as much as possible and out of the accounts before peak shopping times.
- We have staggered the times the sales reps are in the building to pick up POS to ensure no congregation for their safety
- Our front office employees and daily in house sales employees are currently working on a rotating schedule to help keep exposure levels low
- BDI has implemented a new cleaning company throughout our plant
- BDI has purchased our own machine to sanitize our offices and equipment daily
- BDI has upgraded our HVAC system to ensure solid air flow and clean air flow throughout the plant.
- BDI has offered all employees a chance to have their personal vehicles cleaned out by the Emergency Clean Team LLC. BDI also had all of our equipment/vans/fleet cleaned as well
- Doing our best to adhere to ever changing policies & procedures handed down to us by our chain accounts and our independent accounts
SCAN OUR QR CODE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Scan the code on the picture to the left and you will be taken to a site that has options to follow us on all our social media platforms. Choose the one that fits best for you or choose them all!
We will always give information about new releases here
RUSTY RAIL BREWING
Maple Pecan Imperial Brown Ale – 8% ABV
Have you seen our new website?
We wanted to be able to have all the information you need in one great place. Now it’s complete! Check us out and feel free to give us any feedback. We will also have a customer portal coming soon in which our customers will be able to check their past invoices, place orders (if they would like) and more!
You can also access FINTECH (automatic transfer of funds) registration on here as well. Make your business more safe by eliminating cash transfer of hands. Click below to fill out the form.
LONE RIVER RANCH WATER
LONE RIVER RANCH WATER
A legend born in far west Texas
LONE RIVER RANCH WATER
A LEGEND BORN IN FAR WEST TEXAS
A Lone River cuts through the high desert of Far West Texas. Some look to the Lone River for refreshment, others chase the story it writes in every bend and bow.
Out of this Lone River, flows Ranch Water. Legend has it, the first soul to taste Ranch Water followed miles of Texas stars until found asleep under a piñon tree. While what transpired on the journey remains a mystery, its spirit, its sense of adventure inspires to this day.
An agave-flavored hard seltzer inspired by the Ranch Water cocktail: a mix of tequila, lime juice and soda water. The Ranch Water cocktail is a West Texas staple that has grown in popularity over recent years and now appears in bars across the nation.
3 Packages Available
12 Pack Variety Can- $16.99
6 Pack Original Ranch Water- $9.99
19.2oz Original Ranch Water Single Serve- $2.19
NON ALCOHOLIC DIVISION
WELCOME JELLY BELLY!
Flavors: Very Cherry, Watermelon, Orange Sherbert, French Vanilla, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon-Lime, Pina Colada, and Juicy Pear
Pricing: $14.34–$5.99 SRP
3-8pks to a case
Bringing fun and flavor to sparkling water! Jelly Belly Sparkling Water features zero calories, zero sugar, and zero artificial sweeteners.