A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
August is a great transition month in northeast Ohio. The month starts with Summer beers, pools, vacations, and hot weather. By the end of August we transition to pumpkin beers and Oktoberfests, kids going back to school, firepits, and cooler temperatures. Get outside and enjoy the last of Summer, as we roll into Fall, football, and more fun!
Beverage Distributors is slated to participate in the walk for ZERO CANCER, which is August 28th. This is to help fight Prostate cancer. More details to come. Team BDI has already raised over $1300 for the event!
What is Beverage Distributors doing to combat COVID-19 with our employees & retailers- UPDATE
Beverage Distributors is hosting a vaccination clinic for our employees on Friday, August 13th at BDI. We have over 20 people signed up for this clinic and we are on our way to being close to 70% vaccinated as a company!
- The CDC and Health Department of Ohio have given us great guidance as to help our employees and retailers. Below are just a few ways we are implementing at BDI.
- Social Distancing throughout the entire plant
- Limiting office hours open to the public. Mon-Fri 9am- 3:30 pm
- All drivers, sales reps have received medical disposable gloves, masks (both disposable & washable/reusable), hand sanitizer and wipes. These are to be used after each individual stop.
- Everyone is frequently reminded to stock up on these products when at our warehouse
- Our employees are out early in the mornings before peak shopping time as much as possible and out of the accounts before peak shopping times.
- We have staggered the times the sales reps are in the building to pick up POS to ensure no congregation for their safety
- Our front office employees and daily in house sales employees are currently working on a rotating schedule to help keep exposure levels low
- BDI has implemented a new cleaning company throughout our plant
- BDI has purchased our own machine to sanitize our offices and equipment daily
- BDI has upgraded our HVAC system to ensure solid air flow and clean air flow throughout the plant.
- BDI has offered all employees a chance to have their personal vehicles cleaned out by the Emergency Clean Team LLC. BDI also had all of our equipment/vans/fleet cleaned as well
- Doing our best to adhere to ever changing policies & procedures handed down to us by our chain accounts and our independent accounts
Want to be the first to know about new items?
SCAN OUR QR CODE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Scan the code on the picture to the left and you will be taken to a site that has options to follow us on all our social media platforms. Choose the one that fits best for you or choose them all!
We will always give information about new releases here
WHO DOESN’T LOVE A GOOD PUMPKIN?
Imperial Pumpkin Ale – 9%ABV
World Beer Cup Bronze Medal Winner 2018! Brewed with 10 pounds of pumpkin per barrel. Orange-brown color with the nose of pumpkin pie, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Spice flavors finish with a slightly malty sweetness and an alcohol warmth on your pallet.
Have you seen our new website?
We wanted to be able to have all the information you need in one great place. Now it’s complete! Check us out and feel free to give us any feedback. We will also have a customer portal coming soon in which our customers will be able to check their past invoices, place orders (if they would like) and more!
You can also access FINTECH (automatic transfer of funds) registration on here as well. Make your business more safe by eliminating cash transfer of hands. Click below to fill out the form.
HERE COME THE PUNKINS!!
Dogfish Punkin Ale
DFH Punkin Ale is a full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar. Brewed with real pumpkin meat, brown sugar and spices, Punkin Ale made its debut in 1995 and Dogfish Head has been brewing it every year since! As the season cools, this is the perfect beer to warm up with.
Available August- October
1/6bbl, 1/2bbl, 6nr ($14.99)
NON ALCOHOLIC DIVISION
700ml–PTR $14.40–SRP $1.79
1L–PTR $16.00–SRP $1.99
1.5L–PTR $21.00–SRP $2.69