A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
BDI Community Involvement
As 2020 looks different for everyone, it also looks different for the BDI Giving Tree. In years past, all of our team has donated various books, toys, clothing, food and money to several local charities. This year we have decided that in light of Covid-19, we would just do an automatic payroll deduction and donate to a few of our local charities. The recipients of this year’s giving tree will be the Cleveland Food Bank, Ronald McDonald House and BDI is adopting a family through the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services. As of this posting, we are currently at $1060 which will be graciously matched by Beverage Distributors. Therefore we are at $2120 to donate back to our community and hopefully more when all is said and done. Please do what you can this holiday season to help someone in the community.
What is Beverage Distributors doing to combat COVID-19 with our employees & retailers- UPDATE
The CDC and Health Department of Ohio have given us great guidance as to help our employees and retailers. Below are just a few ways we are implementing at BDI.
- Social Distancing throughout the entire plant
- Limiting hours open to the public. Mon-Fri 9am- 3:30 pm
- All drivers, sales reps have received medical disposable gloves, masks (both disposable & washable/reusable), hand sanitizer and wipes. These are to be used after each individual stop
- Everyone is frequently reminded to stock up on these products when at our warehouse
- Our employees are out early in the mornings before peak shopping time as much as possible and out of the accounts before peak shopping times.
- Our front office employees and daily in house sales employees are currently working on a rotating schedule to help keep exposure levels low
- BDI has implemented a new cleaning company throughout our plant
- BDI has offered all employees a chance to have their personal vehicles cleaned out by the Emergency Clean Team LLC. BDI also had all of our equipment/vans/fleet cleaned as well.
- Doing our best to adhere to ever changing policies & procedures handed down to us by our chain accounts.
How is Beverage Distributors doing it’s part in this fight?
- We are working to certify all of our employees on the warning signs of human trafficking
- They have the opportunity to be eyes on the streets
- We have added signs on the back of a few of our trucks to instruct people to call the anonymous number if they see something suspicious. These trucks are in heavily trafficked areas
- We are having t-shirts made for our drivers to wear out in the market
- Anything we can do to help fight against human trafficking!
CRAFT SEASONAL SPOTLIGHT
The Brew Kettle White Rajah 12pk cans
A West Coast style IPA full of citrus-like and tropical fruit like hop flavor and aroma with an assertive yet smooth bitter finish….malt, take a back seat, please.
- 6.8 % ABV | 70 IBU
Available in: PTR: $31.98, SSP: $19.99
Check out our new website!
Truly Iced Tea Seltzer
Truly Iced Tea Hard Seltzer combines refreshing hard seltzer with real brewed tea and fruit flavor for a uniquely delicious, flavorful drink. The fresh, upfront fruit flavor is perfectly balanced with subtle sweetness and earthy black tea notes, delivering a crisp, refreshing finish.
12 packs contain 4 Flavors- Peach, Strawberry. Lemon, Raspberry
Nutritionals: 5% ABV, 100 calories, 1g sugar, Gluten Free
Will be available in:
Lemon Tea 6 pack- $8.99, Variety 12 pack- $15.99, Lemon Tea 24oz $2.19
Graham and Fisk
Limited Edition Browns Cans
LIMITED EDITION CLEVELAND BROWNS BRANDED WINE-IN-A-CAN! THE SAME AWARD-WINNING CALIFORNIA WINE THAT YOU KNOW AND LOVE FROM GRAHAM + FISK’S IN BRIGHT ORANGE CANS FEATURING THE CLEVELAND BROWNS HELMET! PERFECT FOR TAILGATING WHETHER YOU’RE AT THE MUNI LOT OR IN YOUR LIVING ROOM. SNAG SOME OF THESE LIMITED EDITION CANS BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
- 250ML CANS – 12.5 ABV/VOL
- 5X WINE ENTHUSIAST BEST BUY RATED