A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
BDI Community Involvement
Beverage Distributors Inc. is always looking to help within our community. Realizing this is such a crazy, tough year, we have decided to focus on helping bring business back to downtown Cleveland. BDI & Miller Lite have teamed up with over 60 downtown restaurants to give away the ultimate prize pack. Visit any of links on 92.3 The Fan, 98.5 WNCX or Q104.com for more details. Most importantly, please support your local establishments- we are! Look for another great program to come in December to help other bars and restaurants outside of downtown as well.
What is Beverage Distributors doing to combat COVID-19 with our employees & retailers- UPDATE
The CDC and Health Department of Ohio have given us great guidance as to help our employees and retailers. Below are just a few ways we are implementing at BDI.
- Social Distancing throughout the entire plant
- Limiting hours open to the public. Mon-Fri 9am- 3:30 pm
- All drivers, sales reps have received medical disposable gloves, masks (both disposable & washable/reusable), hand sanitizer and wipes. These are to be used after each individual stop
- Everyone is frequently reminded to stock up on these products when at our warehouse
- Our employees are out early in the mornings before peak shopping time as much as possible and out of the accounts before peak shopping times.
- Our front office employees and daily in house sales employees are currently working on a rotating schedule to help keep exposure levels low
- BDI has implemented a new cleaning company throughout our plant
- BDI has offered all employees a chance to have their personal vehicles cleaned out by the Emergency Clean Team LLC. BDI also had all of our equipment/vans/fleet cleaned as well.
- Doing our best to adhere to ever changing policies & procedures handed down to us by our chain accounts.
How is Beverage Distributors doing it’s part in this fight?
- We are working to certify all of our employees on the warning signs of human trafficking
- They have the opportunity to be eyes on the streets
- We have added signs on the back of a few of our trucks to instruct people to call the anonymous number if they see something suspicious. These trucks are in heavily trafficked areas
- We are having t-shirts made for our drivers to wear out in the market
- Anything we can do to help fight against human trafficking!
CRAFT SEASONAL SPOTLIGHT
The Brew Kettle Winter Warmer
Tasting Notes: A Christmas Ale packed with the spices of the holidays; cinnamon, ginger, orange & lemon peel, and a sleigh load of honey. A beer that’s loaded with holiday cheer!
- 8.2 % ABV
Available in: 6PK 12oz PTR: $35.18, SSP: $10.99, 1/6 $79.95, 1/2 $179.95
Check out our new website!
Sam Adams Winter Lager
Now Crisper and Lighter! First recipe change in 31 years.
Style: Spiced Wheat Bock
Aroma: Bright clementine orange aroma accented by spice noted of cinnamon and ginger
Taste: Hints of spice compliment the rich maltiness of light caramel and roasted malt with just a touch of bitterness
Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied, round mouthfeel
Finish: Smooth and Warming with a hint of citrus in the finish
6 pack- $9.99, 12 pack- $16.99, 1/6 bbl- $78.00, 1/2 bbl-$165.00