A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
BDI Community Involvement
Beverage Distributors Inc. is always looking to help within our community. Together with our employees, we have joined the fight to help #endALZ. The Cleveland Walk is October 4th and has gone virtual this year due to Covid. BDI has graciously offered to match any donation that our employees give via payroll deduction. This donation will go towards the Cleveland Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. As of this email, we are well over $1000!
What is Beverage Distributors doing to combat COVID-19 with our employees & retailers- UPDATE
The CDC and Health Department of Ohio have given us great guidance as to help our employees and retailers. Below are just a few ways we are implementing at BDI.
* Social Distancing throughout the entire plant
* Limiting hours open to the public.
* All drivers, sales reps have received medical disposable gloves, masks (both disposable & washable/reusable), hand sanitizer and wipes.
These are to be used after each individual stop
* Our employees are out early in the mornings before peak shopping time as much as possible and out of the accounts before peak shopping times.
* BDI has implemented a new cleaning company throughout our plant
* BDI has offered all employees a chance to have their personal vehicles cleaned out by the Emergency Clean Team LLC. BDI also had all of our equipment/vans/fleet cleaned as well.
* Doing our best to adhere to ever changing policies & procedures handed down to us by our chain accounts.
CRAFT SEASONAL SPOTLIGHT
DUCLAW SOUR ME STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE
Tasting Notes: Sun-ripened strawberries & intense tart meet lactose to create a sour reminiscent of freshly baked strawberry rhubarb pie. The perfect treat on a hot summer’s day. Enjoy by the can, in a glass, or topped with a scoop of vanilla.
- 5.5 % ABV
- 10 IBU
- AROMA: Fruity, fresh pie.
- APPEARANCE: Orange hue with a tinge of red.
- FLAVOR: Balance of tart and sweet.
- MOUTHFEEL: Crisp, puckering, smooth finish.
- HOPS/GRAINS: Saaz / Pilsner, Red Wheat, Unmalted Wheat, Biscuit.
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS: Strawberry puree, rhubarb puree, lactose.
Available in (4) pack 16oz cans for $10.99
MILLERSBURG POPE’S PUMPKIN
9.0% ABV/13 IBU
*WORLD BEER CUP BRONZE* This seasonal beer is brewed with 10 pounds of pumpkin per barrel of beer. It has an orange-brown color with the nose of pumpkin pie, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. As the Imperial Pumpkin Ale rolls across your tongue you get the spice flavors, finishing with a slightly malty sweetness and an alcohol warmth on your pallet with a lingering urge to take another sip.
Available in 4 pks, 1/6 & 1/2 kegs
RED STRIPE JAMAICAN LAGER
The great Jamaican Beer we know today has set the standard by which other beers are measured since 1928. Today the company is a subsidiary of one of the largest and most profitable beverage and alcohol conglomerates HEINEKEN.
- TASTE, COLOR & BODY- A beautiful amber lager with low butterscotch flavor, full bodied and a smooth post palate sensation. Lager beer, light gold color.
- INGREDIENTS- Pilsen Malt, Hops, Cassava Starch, Water
- ABV- 4.7%
Available in: 6 pack bottle- $6.99, 12 pack bottle- $12.99, 16oz 4 pack- $3.99, 24oz bottle- $1.99