PLANNING A FUNDRAISER, WEDDING RECEPTION, OUTING, OR CHURCH PICNIC?Our special events coordinator is the best in the business and can help you with any of these items. Please contact Greg Findura. Our equipment ranges from draft-capable trailers small draft coil boxes, hassle-free ways to dispense your favorite beverages to a group of thirsty guests. You can rent our trailers for a nominal fee. The unit will be delivered to your location anywhere in our service area, set up, and you will be instructed on its operation. Our equipment is constantly in demand, so it's never too early to reserve it for your upcoming function. We carry a large selection of domestic, imported and craft beers; as well as non-alcoholic beverages! Selling beer can be extremely profitable, and you can do it legally by obtaining a temporary permit from the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control.
Temporary Permit Applications:
- F Permit (Beer Only) (PDF document, opens a new window)
- F2 Permit (Beer, Wine, and Liquor) (PDF document, opens a new window)
ARE YOU A RETAIL ON-PREMISE PERMIT HOLDER LOOKING TO DO A PARKING LOT PARTY?
If so, we can help here too! After contacting the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control and obtaining the proper license, we can help you get your party started. We can provide an array of services from setting up the event (decorations), providing the equipment (trailers, kiosks, etc.), and promotional activity from our models. Please contact the ultimate party planner, Rita Gaertner.
EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONSWe have a large selection of party equipment capable of providing your event with cold refreshing beer. Choose from a variety of trailers, large or small, kiosks & party hand pumps. All trailers will require a minimum 115 volt, 20 Amp electrical services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many cups of beer are in a keg? Approximately 124 16oz cups in a 1/2 bbl keg
- How do I know how much beer to buy? Always better to have too much than not enough!
- Are there different party pumps for different beers? YES. We have pumps available for both Domestic and European kegs
- How do I keep the keg cold? Either iced down or with one of our cold box units